Saturday, August 08, 2009

Letter from Philly

It's taken me a few days to recover from the Buyers Market of American Craft held in Philadelphia August 1-3. My adventure there with members of the Etsy Metal Clay Team was an amazing one - I learned so much from the team, from the show producers, the other artists and from the buyers. I'm still processing all of the information! The 90 minutes spent watching Faythe Levine's Handmade Nation were equally inspirational and gives handmade artists a vision, a dream and a dose of reality. I'm choosing to focus on the dreamy part. Here are a few snaps from our adventure. 

Lori Magno, Moda di Magno

Etsy Metal Clay Team booth #827

Even better - a booth filled with buyers!

Lis-el Crowley, LC Originals

Janice Doner, Destiny's Creations

Christine Street, Chocolate and Steel

Reading Terminal Market - a palace of deliciousness.


No comments: