Monday, September 28, 2009

Martha Stewart & Social Media: A Good Thing!


I am pleased to inform you that I will be live-blogging/live-tweeting/Facebooking and whatever else I can fit in from the Martha Stewart Show on Tuesday, September 29th.  The show is a special Social Media and Tech event and I'm pysched to be able to join the in the fun.

I was not the only one that was surprised by Martha's bold move with regard to letting the audience send outbound messages from the show.  ArtofTalk.TV was also surprised by the move and wrote a brief kudos piece to Martha. Having attended the Jon Stewart show (whom I LOVE) last fall, with it's surprisingly tight restrictions on, um, everything, I am delighted that our domestic goddess is welcoming the tech tornado with open arms. (Bravo to her staff for leading the way!)

Peeps from Twitter, Facebook, The Google and Yahoo are scheduled to be a part of this event.

The show is set to air October 2, 2009 - I'll update if it changes!

Please Lord, let there be cupcakes too?

1 comment:

Marbella Designs said...

wow, that's pretty cool!