Saturday, October 03, 2009

The flu has been kicking my @ss (or photos instead of words)

I got home from Martha and the flu came in hard and fast. No fever (finally) and using less than a box of tissue an hour - but oh my goodness, this one was rough. Of course I'm scheduled to get my flu shot on October 9th. Nice. Tommy's got the flu now - and totally blaming me. Nice.

In lieu of words, some pix.

The new girl Isabel watching  the birds from her tree.



The furry paws slay me.


From last weekend, Sarah and Scot and the Ducati immediately following the ceremony. Priorities peeps!



From NYC - the Chelsea Hotel. Look it up.



RAINBOW BRITE! YOUR'E ALIVE!  Kids, I repeat, pajama bottoms are not pants. Leggings are not pants, nothing but pants are pants. GET SOME.


3 comments:

Marbella Jewelry Designs said...

get well soon!

but the pj's are so comfi! ;)

jessicabold said...

Wow...those are some hot pants if I've ever seen some....

http://www.booshy.wordpress.com

Rachel said...

Isabel is super cute & I want to snoggle her. Feel better :)