Thursday, October 01, 2009

Watch Martha Stewart on October 2, 2009

If you are near a television at 10am tomorrow - FRIDAY, October 2nd - watch Martha Stewart's special Social Media & Tech show.  It features Biz Stone of Twitter, David Pogue of the New York Times and many fine books, Chris Hughes of Facebook and Heather Cabot of Yahoo. Hey crafts + social media - I'M SO THERE!


I was in the audience live blogging and tweeting when David Pogue showed Martha how to use Search.Twitter.com and pulled up a list featuring me - aka my ModaMags twitter self!  You may see me waving from the audience like the giant dork that I am.

During the Q&A at the end of the show I asked Martha not a question, but to please say the line from the Macy's commercial "No tweeting, while eating." Martha obliged and we all laughed. Thanks for the tickets to the show @MarthaAudience and thanks for the great day Social Media Universe!

A few snaps from the day:

The lobby wall when you enter the Martha Stewart Studio



My dear friend Watson who accompanied me to the show and was extremely gracious when I was hooting and yelling for Biz, David and Chris. And did not duck his head when I waved at the camera.



Martha preparing to interview David Pogue.



Look for this screen shot during the show.



What I bought from the Martha shop after the show. Do you have 24 ESSENTIAL glitter colors? I do now!


2 comments:

Marbella Designs said...

i'll be watching, setting my phone alarm :)

cat/dearbadkitty said...

I would not have been able to resist the glitter. It's all I can do to resist googling & ordering it now. (Repeat to myself: I don't need more glitter, I don't need more glitter!)