Friday, March 05, 2010

Session Americana: March 4, 2010



Billy Beard's Drum kit, originally uploaded by Moda di Magno.

The ticket Gods smiled on me and I managed to get second round tickets to Session Americana at the Lizard Lounge in Cambridge last night. I have tickets for tonight as well - talk about awesome luck!

Last night's show was fabulous. This is such an amazing group of talents that anything I cold say would just make them sound lame - so check them out for yourself at SessionAmericana.com - I'm dying to know what you think.

I wrote about my first experience with Session Americana this past December. All of my photos are HERE.

Oh, and if you are a young person attending a musical performance - keep your voices down. If you want to talk and drink there are tons of places for that - in the presence of musical genius is not one of them.

Especially if you are this girl. Seriously, if you cannot be respectful of artists in mid performance then PICK ANOTHER CLUB.


No comments: